How to Get Spotless & Sparkling Wood Laminate Kitchen Cabinets?
Kitchen is a very important part of the home. It is a place where you cook food & sometimes you use it for enjoying breakfast, lunch & dinners. It is a place where mostly women spend half of the time of a day. It is a place where women like to cook food for their husband, kids & other family members. It is a place that is used for experimenting with fruits, vegetables, beans, eggs, milk, bread & other food items. lots of kitchen essentials jointly makes simple room a well organized kitchen in which cooking appliances such as refrigerator, oven, toast maker etc are remarkable, sink is necessary for washing cups, dishes, plates & other crockery items, a stove for cooking food, a cupboard for storing expensive crockery item, cabinets for keeping necessary products, imperishable food items & pots, a counter for cutting food, chairs or stoles & so on. Like all other parts of home, kitchen also needs your attention. You need to choose kitchen interior, wall paint & other kitchen related decision very carefully.
Once you established or decorate your kitchen then you need to take care of it on regular basis because a neat & clean kitchen always looks impressive. The cabinets full of spots look very gauche. So, make your spotted & grease cabinets spotless & shinny by following my tips. Today, I am here with some home remedies for cleaning the wood laminate kitchen cabinets. The kitchen cabinets are usually laminated with wood, these may be made with solid wood or veneer used over wood or vinyl-coated wood, so you need to clean these cabinets regularly. Here are a few very beneficial tips. Read carefully & try!
1) You can use a soft brush to clean dirt & dust as from inside as well as from kitchen cabinets doors.
2) The combination of White vinegar & baking soda is also very helpful for adding shine on matte or dull cabinets. Mix both ingredients & dip one piece of clothes into the liquid & now clean cabinets with this wet piece of cloth. In the last use a dry piece of clothes & once again use it on cabinets.
3) Take a paper towel soaked in lemon juice & clean the cabinets. It is also a best cleaning tips for wood laminate kitchen cabinets.
4) You can also use the finger nail polish remover for removing the grease or hard spots from the kitchen cabinets.
5) For cleaning a spot or stain you need to rub it with a piece of clothe that is dipped into the paste of baking soda & water.
6) Take White vinegar & mix it with water, spray this water on wood cabinets to remove grease spots. After spray leave it un-touch for about 5 min & then again spay & rub with clothe.
7) You can make a liquid for cleaning the wood laminate kitchen cabinets by using White vinegar, dish soap & warm water. Now dip a piece of cloth in it & clean the cabinets. In the last use a dry piece of clothes & once again use it on cabinets.
8) Only dish wash soap liquid with warm water also works well.
9) You can use the special products that are available into the market for removing spots & grease from kitchen cabinets.