Home remedies to reduce under eye bags
Eye bags are a sign of stress and fatigue. This occurs when the eyes begin to swell for various reasons, including excessive crying, excessive physical stress, genetics, dermatitis, hormonal changes in the body, a change in weather, sinus problems, hangovers, bad diet, lack of sleep and some allergic reaction.
Puffy eyes can make you look tired and ill. But you can easily take care of them with some simple, natural home remedies.
● Drink plenty of water.
● Put the potato slices on your eyes
● Scramble an egg white and apply it around your eyes.
● Eat a lot of fruits and veggies, especially leafy greens
● Stop or Reduce Smoking
● Applying vitamin E will help to keep the skin under the eye healthy.
● The cold splash will help to reduce the under eye bags
● Reduce the intake of sodium. Excess sodium in the body causes water retention in different areas of the body.
● Do not stay up till late night.
● Do not keep the head bend down for a long time
● Do exercises to improve blood circulation