Basic points to treat your children with respect
Kids are innocent & lovable creature of God they don’t built with the great sense of manners & discipline. They are blank about attitude & behavior and learn skills to deal life affairs in good or bad manners by their belongings people. They are helpless on the earth & incapable to succeed of life tasks so, they need good guider that teaches them with love & experiences. Parents, siblings & teacher are impressive role models for child because they spend most of the time with these persons & learn much more from them that’s reason the personality of children depends on good or bad behavior of teacher & family members they can built up admiring respected character of children or also can spoil their temperament if they misguide you by their wrong stance & misbehave. Here, I recommended helpful tips to always treat your kids with respect if you like to acquire respect in respond.
1. Respect is a particular noun which mean is to treat with dignity attitude to others in dealing & conversation that doesn’t only depend on youngsters that they respect their elders rather than adults should also take care of kids’ feeling & treat them respectfully because they also have emotions of self-esteem.
2. You should early introduce the theory of respect when your child begins to speak and recognize the relations.
3. Children learn too much from their coach that appears in parents & teacher characters so, you need to be a role model for child and must keep good healthy relationship with all & sundry. As a guider, you should respect your elders and treat politely with love manners your kids.
4. If you are hearted from your child misbehave or mistaken action then never show your anger reaction immediately by reprimand or treating words instead of you should advise his/her in separation with love & experience.
5. Give proper attention your child & intensely listen his/her talk when, he/she shares any study matter or playing story with you and terrifically suggest him if he/she is in trouble like this your child will trust on you.
6. It is mainly faced issue that parents are busy in their regular activities and don’t have time to play with their children. Parents must spend your time with kids and learn them manners to say thanks when anybody helps him or please when you use others things and also best sagacity to get apologize when you know that are wrong here.
7. You should appreciate your child when he/she get an award or achieve the goal because admiration of good task encourages and motivate to do better from this.
8. Do help your child in every matter that is ahead of his/her. These issues can relate with study or relation with friends or family members or sometimes your child is upset about meaningless point.
9. You should keep a distance with your child and never treat his/her like a friend because this kindness may be to finish the regard of you.
10. Never compete your child with others because each child has individual mind-level & perception those can’t match with others so, always treat your child with respect in good manners and never speak them by bitter sharp words.