Ways to Get Rid from the Cockroaches with Easy DIY Ideas:
It is a fact the ladies usually never afraid from their husband so what they should? So, I think your husband try to horrify you by taking help from Cockroaches. Yes, they try to enter Cockroaches into the home because Cockroaches is one of those creatures that can play a vital role in order to horrifying women & girls (well I am not serious, just kidding dear ladies). Today, I bring very effective & useful tips & ways to get rid from the Cockroaches. It is observed that mostly ladies avoid using the heavy chemical based pesticides in order to kill Cockroaches because these pesticides can harm their kids. So dear don’t worry & ready my easy & useful tips described below. I am sure that these will work. Read carefully & try!
Mostly Cockroaches are found in the backs of cabinets & cooking range, under the sink, behind the cooking appliances such as oven, in dark places, in corners, in moist & crawl spaces, in basement, in kitchen & other areas. Check out these areas weekly & identify the existence of Cockroaches. If they are spotted then use the following tips.
1) Try to prepare a mixture of Pepper, Garlic & Onion. In the last step add some liquid soap in this paste & add water. Now keep it in the places where you find Cockroaches. When they will eat it then they will finish.
2) Try to make a mixture by using sugar, flour & boric acid (boric acid is not safe for inhaling so cover your mouth while making mixture). It is a best method for killing v because boric acid will work immediately. But keep your kids away from this mixture. Sprinkle it into the corners, behind the cooking appliances, near sink, in dark & moist places & in places where you think Cockroaches can exist.
3) Try Baking soda & powdered sugar mixture.
7) You can use naphthalene balls for getting rid from Cockroaches.
Some common points to remember or some common measure for keeping Cockroaches away from home, kitchen & moist & dark places, cracks.
1) Keep your home clean & dry.
2) Try to seal the cracks (a passage from where cockroaches enter in home).
3) Try to keep food containers sealed.
4) Try to repair water leaks because water gives life to Cockroaches.
5) Try to tightly close the trash basket lid at night.
6) Try to wash dirty dishes as soon as possible.
7) Use Rubber gloves while following any tips which are described above.