Ways to Reduce Hips & Thighs after Delivery:
When a woman gives birth to a kid then she should understand the fact that her body never remains just like in the same condition as before the delivery. So, she needs to work hard to bring her body back in shape. But first of all you need to consider your delivery I it is cesarean delivery then make sure that you start hard exercises after the permission of your doctor. If your delivery was normal then almost you need to waist 6 to 8 months for starting hard exercises. After giving birth to a kid mostly your whole body affected very strongly. You feel over weight, you feel as your hip & thigh size is increased a lot, you feel pain at the back, you belly look quite bigger & so on. So, what you should do in this case. Well first you need to rest completely two & half month.
1) After completing resting period (suggested by the doctor) you can take a start from light walking at evening or morning time for about 15 min & then increase time & lead it to half an hour.
2) Then almost after six or eight months you can start jogging or running.
3) Jumping rope is also a best exercise for reducing hips & thighs.
4) The side jumps is also a best option.
5) Try circuit training sessions these training sessions includes lots of exercises that you need to do every day. First exercise for 1 day & second exercise for2 day & so on. Follow the chart that is shown below. (But don’t forget to consult your doctor before adopting it).
6) Pay attention towards your eating habits.
7) Eat a low-calorie diet.
8) Add more fruits, vegetables & low fat items into your diet.
9) Take salmon, flaxseed & walnuts.
10) Add whole grains in diet plan.
11) Try to eat nutrient based food item especially if you preferred breastfeeding.
12) You can bring a change in thigh & hip size by following yoga. You can starts yoga after 6 months if you have normal delivery otherwise ask from your doctor.
14) Try Wide Legged Child’s Pose yoga because it is best for reducing the thighs.
15) Take full sleep & drink more water.