How to Remove Hard Water Stains?
Hard Water stains are such spots that usually occur near faucets, showers, sinks & in toilet bowls. Mostly women are worried about such type of stains because these are extremely difficult to clean. On hard water stains the detergents never works effectively because hard water decrease the level of affectivity of detergents. So, you need something special for removing these spots. When we talk about the toilet hard stains then a discolored but sometimes yellowish-beige ring that rose inside the toilet bowl is called a hard water stain. Now the question is how you can remove it? Don’t worry read the following tips & try at home. I am sure that you will get positive results!
1) First method is you can simple use a very cheapest & easily available product that is “vinegar”. Add two to three cups of vinegar into the toilet & leave it un-touch for about 15 min. Now take a toilet brush & rub it on the hard water stain place. Hopefully, this rubbing will help to remove the stain.
2) Second method is you can use Baking soda & vinegar for removing hard water stains in the toilet. Firstly, wet the toilet bowl with water. Now throw baking soda inside the bowl. Now keep it un-touch for about 10 min. Then throw vinegar on baking soda. Let it un-touch for about 10 min. Now take a toilet bush & scrub the toilet carefully. Wash with water.
3) Keep in mind that whenever you are cleaning the toilet bowl or sink or some other place then don’t forget to wear gloves because gloves helps you to protect your hands from the skin damage.
4) Third method is you can use Borax (it is a soft white powder also known as sodium borate, sodium tetra borate or disodium tetra borate, easily soluble in water) & vinegar mixture. Make a paste by using these two ingredients. Apply this paste on the area where you found hard water stains. Now, (after 10 min) scrub it brush.
5) Different hard water softeners are also available into the market so you can try these if you like.