How I can treat Painful & Cracked Lips at Home?
It is mostly seen in winter season that your lips starts to become dry, this dryness leads towards the crackness & then ultimately you feel pain in your lips. All this starts from dry lips. So, if you want to avoid this problem then try to keep lips moisturized. You need to drink plenty of water so that your lips can hydrated from inside. Here, on this page, I am going to discuss the top 10 most easy & do it yourself ways to treat your rough lips. These ways will be helpful in order to make dry lips soft & to heel the cracks plus these will make your lips pink. So, are you ready for reading these ways? Don’t move from here & get the beneficial tips!
1) You can make a lip balm at home simple by using four ingredients such as vinegar, beetroot, zafran & Vaseline. First of all take beetroot, cut a half piece of beetroot in little cubes & add some water with these cubes so that these can become soft. Keep this bowl on the stove & let it cook until these become soft now add one or two pinch of zafran in it. Turn off the stove & add few drops of vinegar. Store this mixture in a bottle. Keep Vaseline in a separate bottle. Whenever you want to apply this on your lips then make a lip balm by mixing it with Vaseline in a little quantity & apply on lips.
2) In case of cracked lips you need to remove the dead cell from lip. So you need exfoliation. Try to exfoliate your lips with an special lip exfoliate or make lip exfoliate at home by mixing sugar with one teaspoon of honey. Gently rub it on your lips & then wash it. Moisturize it with a lip balm.
3) Milk Cream is a best lip moisturizer & makes your lips soft.
4) Try coconut oil on your lip. Apply it before sleeping & see its magical result after some weeks.
5) You can cut a cucumber into thin slices. Now kept these slices on your lips for three or five minutes. It will surely makes you feel relax from crackness pain & makes your lips soft.
6) Try to apply rose water on lip with a cotton pad.
8) Try to apply a chap stick on your lips after one hour. Keep it in your bag & apply on lips regularly. You can buy strawberry flavor, banana flavor, orange flavor so that it smells good when applied on lips.
10) Try to apply almond oil on lips.
Hopefully, these tips will help you.