What is Calluses, Causes, Symptoms & Solution:
The word “Calluses” can be defined as a skin area that become hard or tough apparently while term cracking is already clear in your mind. When you skin starts to Calluses (starts to become hard) then ultimately cracking starts. So these both are twin problems due to one the other arise itself. This problem usually occurs on hands & feet. But mostly it is seen on heals of feet. When it becomes severe then you may also feel pain in cracked areas. Mostly, it is said the skin become harder & rough due to over-washing & less moisturizing. The ill-fitted shoes can also become a cause to create this problem. The repeated rubbing is also another cause of this disease. The poor blood flow towards feet also causes this problem. Severe weather conditions are some other causes of this problem. The signs of this disease are dry skin which sometimes looks yellowish, Hardness & bumpiness. If it is not treated then it can become worse, allergic, painful & swallowing.
Soften the Calluses area from Feet & Hands with Easy Home Remedies:
Now the question is how you can solve this problem? Don’t worry, because today I am going to share some effective & useful home remedies for this problem. So, read the following points carefully if you want to get rid from this problem.
1) First method is simply soak your feet (or hand if required)in lukewarm water for about 10 minute & then use pumice stone for scrubbing & in the last dry your feet & apply lotion for moisturizing hard skin. Do this daily & get effective results.
2) Second method is you can apply Apple Cider Vinegar with the help of a cotton ball on the affected area. This will soften the area. Apply it over night. Wash early in the Morning & then apply lotion.
3) Third method is you can dip your feet or hands in lukewarm chamomile tea for about 20 min & then wash feet. Don’t be afraid from the spots of tea because these are washable. In the last don’t forget to apply a soft lotion.
4) Baking Soda is another cheap but effective ingredient to treat this problem. So, mix baking soda is warm water & soaks feet in this water for about 10mnt & then gently rub with pumice stone.
6) The Pineapple peel can also be used for treating this problem. Just take fresh peel. Place a small piece on the heel area; wrap a cloth around it. Leave it overnight. Do this for a week & get better results.
7) You can also simply apply the lemon juice & lemon peel on the Calluses area overnight. Dip the cotton in juice & bandage it with clothe. If using peel then do the same thing. Leave it overnight. Open in the early Morning. Wash feet & apply moisturizer.
8) Take one or two slice of bread & take apple cider vinegar. Now mask a paste by using these two ingredients & apply this paste on feet before sleeping & wash in the early morning. Then don’t forget to moisturize your feet.
9) Similarly you can massage feet or hands with Castor Oil to soften the hard areas. Massage at night time. Leave it. Sleep & wash in the early morning with lukewarm water. After wash doing forget to apply lotion.
10) After every wash of hand & feet, you should apply a good quality lotion that softens the skin because it prevents the Calluses & cracking problem.