If you want to get your feet looking Pedicure Perfect without going to salon. Give pedicure to your feet at home. With a bit of time and a little effort, you’ll have silky feet and perfectly polished tootsies that will impress everyone.
Stuff you need for pedicure:
- A Tub Of Warm Water
- Bath Salt/Shampoo
- A Good Foot Scrub
- Nail Clippers
- Cuticle Pusher
- Nail File
- Foot File
- Nail Scrubber
- Nail Polish Remover
- Cuticle Cream
- A Clean Towel
- Cotton Pads
Steps to do DIY manicure
- Remove existing nail polish, if any.
- Massage a little cream or honey on the nails and dip into a tub of hot soapy water to which you have added some Bath Salt/Shampoo.
- Once the nails and skins have softened, clean the nails with the help of the brush, and use a pumice stone to dislodge dead skin on the heels.
- Pat dry and clean the nails with a cleaner and cuticle pusher.
- Cut and file your nails.
- Rub in a little bit of cuticle cream on the base of each toe nail. Leave it there for a few minutes. Now wipe off the cuticle cream and gently push back the cuticles with cuticle pusher. Neat, rounded cuticles will give your feet a pretty look.
- Use your Foot File to scrub down the calluses on the heel and ball of your foot.
- Apply a base coat to your nails to smooth any ridges and create an even surface for your color.
- Apply your color of choice.