Make up became the main and foremost need of the ladies because they don’t move without makeup in the society and due to their makeup they become empty from morality. They are hollow porcelain jar which is beautiful outwardly but inner is so dusty and full of web but passing through the modern world nobody can deny the fact of this that modern ladies especially young girls can’t be move without makeup.
There are many things are available in the market which can easily change the look of anyone the makeup is not for the females rather male makeup is also done by the young boys. In the makeup just base setting and the eye make up is something tricky it is not an easy for everyone. it is well known thing that the makeup is totally different of all the ladies means some have oily skin ,some dry and some have normal so it is duty of the makeup expert that he tell you right tone of your skin here we are talking about the makeup of your eyes which are the windows of your heart so stay with us and learn step by step.
1. Foundation and base:
First of all take some liquid foundation if you have dry and normal skin because dry skin can afford the liquid base and on the oily skin use the water base and pan cake on the whole base equal your all base on the eyes use the concealer and the shape your nose with bronzer on the bone of your eyebrow apply the bronzer in chocolate brown color and under your eyes apply the blush on because due to the sweatiness your make up can be dull and spread on all face.
Eyeshades are available in so many types like matte ,shimmer ,velvet colors and the nude colors you can use any color on your eyes which is matched with your dress because if you are going on the party then you should apply the dark colors and in the home function use the light matte colors .glitter and shimmery make up is goods for the winter season and for the night wedding ceremony and in the summer apply the matte color keep in your mind if you do the glitter make up in summer your all face become fill with the glitter.
• First of all take your eyeshade brush and apply the shade on the eyes start from the inner corner of your eyes till the outer corner of your eyes and it is up to you from where you want to end applying eyeshades means on the eyelid if you use the shade till your brows then use the sleek eye liner and you can use the shade in another way means on the star dark color mid is normal and in the end some high lights means u=you can give the Ombre look.
Liner and mascara:
• When you have applied the eyeshades then keep it shape with the smudge brush and keep it neat now use the different eyes brushes to make it clear.
• When you have applied the eyeshades then use the eyeliner on your eyes because eyeliner make your eyes beautiful and give the glamorous touch for the dry skin liquid liner is best and oily skins can use the matte liner and the small eyes girls should apply the sleek liner because if they use the thick liner it can seem their eyes more small and under the eyes use glitter line.
• Now a days the smudge eyes are in fashion because it is not too much hotness and not too cold weather you can apply the liner on your eyes and in the side of your eyes outer corner
• Now apply the thick coat of the mascara on the shaded eye makeup use the black mascara because its grace is not equal than the black so 9f you are young girl and want to use the glitter eyeliner and mascara then you can skip the eyeshades.
• Paint make up is also very common among the girls you can use it on your eyes it is useful for the long day with the paint brush apply it with the contrasted shades.
• In the inner side of your eyes where the eyeball apply the black pencil because if you use it in your eyes you look so glamorous at the place of the black pencil you can use the kajal and surma because your black eyes look so dashing.
Your eyes make up is ready you can go in the party with the final touch of lipstick and blush on. The eyes make up is changing according to the season you can apply it in the vibrant and light color both because in summer dark colors are used and in winter light matte are good.