Honey, natural ingredient:
Honey is natural nourishing ingredient which hails the best quality hairs and glowing skin. It is healthier, sweeter and also full of beneficial properties. A matchless natural nutrition, incredible for skin due to antibacterial properties and skin saving antioxidants, raw honey has hardly any opponent in this regard. It is enormously powerful skin treatment and excellent solution to regain your natural glow. Homemade honey packs both for skin and hairs are greatly effective and have quick results.
Nutrient facts of honey:
Honey contain desired amount of water, carbohydrates, fructose, glucose, maltose
Labeling of these nutrients:
It has 0 calories, 0 standard fats, 0 cholesterol and 0 dietary fibers
Honey has standard amount of essential vitamins also,
Thiamin, ribofl avin, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-12 and Vitamin C
Calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, selenium, chromium, manganese
Honey is used from ancient times both for skin, hairs and different remedies. For different cures and physical problems, honey is excellent. Honey is used by athletes for increase endurance level, reduce muscles fatigue and immediately improve the performance. It is excellently maintained the glycogen level. It reduces the heart diseases and some of cancers due to its flavonoids and antioxidants properties, it helps the body in regulating blood sugar level.
Honey for skin treatment:
Beautiful skin is desired by every lady without the considering of age. In this regard honey has something extraordinary and best for your skin. A great anti aging ad moisturizer, excellent protective agent from UV rays, it keeps the skin hydrate, supple and fresh. Exploring its matchless benefits let’s talk about some of homemade remedies which are made from honey and have excellent consequences for skin.
• Take1 teaspoon raw honey, 1 teaspoon olive oil and yolk of egg. Mix all these ingredients and make a smooth paste. Apply it at your skin and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water. It will remove sun tan and leave the expression of glowing skin.
• Mix 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon fuller’s earth (multani mitti) and 1 teaspoon lemon juice and make a thick paste of these ingredients. Apply it at your skin and leave for 15 minutes. Then wash off and rinse your face with warm water.
• Facial exfoliator: use this treatment for remove the dead skin cells from roots. To terminating blackheads, it is best to us4 for one time in a week. Things which are required and their practical process is shared as below
Honey, lemon juice, sugar
Mix them all and rub it gently at your skin, apply it at your skin for 15 minutes and wash your face with warm water. Honey will clean our skin, lemon juice will brighten it up and sugar will work as efficient exfoliatior.
• Simple raw honey has excellent consequence. Apply some amount of raw honey at your face and leave it for 15 minutes then rinse your face and enjoy a smooth glowing skin.
• Mix one tablespoon raw honey in one tablespoon jojoba oil or coconut oil, make a smooth paste and apply it a clean, dry skin gently massage it in circular motion and then wash tepid water.
• Take one teaspoon raw honey, one teaspoon apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon coconut oil and rub over at skin. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash your face to enjoy surprising result.
• To remove the pimples, take some honey and cinnamon powder and mix them efficiently. Dab your pimples in this paste and leave t for whole night and wash it early morning with warm water.
• Honey scrub for soften the skin: mix tow parts of honey with one part of baking soda and rub this paste at your skin. After 5 minutes wash your face and you will find your skin clean and soften.
• Combine one tablespoon buttermilk, one tablespoon honey and one egg yolk and make a soft paste. Apply it at your skin for 20 minutes and rinse your skin. You will find a fresh and moisturized face.
• Take some sufficient quantity of honey and make it warm by rubbing between your fingers. Use some water to make easily spreadable at your skin. Massage for some minutes at your skin and then rinse your face. T will enhance the glowing grace of your skin.
• Mix honey, milk powder, lemon juice and almond oil in equal quantity. Apply it at your face and hands. Keep it working for 20 minutes and then wash your face. It will keep you protect from tanning due to sun exposure.
• Take honey, basan, balai, chandan and rose water, mix them gently and apply it at your face and neck. Leave it to dry and peel off after some time. To have an excellent flawless skin use this remedy for one in a week.