Why Water in Important in Life?
It is said that a human being can survive almost one or three weeks without food but if you never drink water for three days then you will perish. Yes, it’s not a fun or joke. It’s a serious phenomenon. Although some people make records by living alive without water for about 7 to 8 days but here I am not talking about record making persons, I am talking about normal people. So, don’t try this at home by taking it not-a-serious fact. The only purpose of telling this to you is to highlight the importance of water in life. For living alive we need air, water & food. These are three basic needs of life. Water is one of these. Now you may understand very well why water is important for us. If there is no water on this planet “earth” then it means there’s no existence of life.
Advantages of Water:
Water provides lots of benefits to us. These benefits are indescribable but here I would like to describe some important advantages of water for our body, mind, health & life.
• Lose Weight: Water have no fat, no calories, no sugar plus it makes you to feel full so if you drink water when you feel hungry then it not only relieves your hunger but also helps you to eat less & you lose weight but in a healthy way. It removes body fat.
• Reduce Headache & Migraine: It relief the headache & migraine by relieving your strains.
• Improve Digestive System Functioning: Water makes the functioning of digestive systems very better by dissolving nutrients & minerals. It makes the accessibility of these minerals & nutrients to other parts of body. It carries oxygen to all cells of body.
• Reduce Constipation: It helps in preventing the constipation problem by improving digestive system.
• Reduce Fatigue & Boost up Mood: When you feel fatigue then drink water & believe me it weill reduce your fatigue & boost up your mood.
• Healthy, Glowing & Acne Free Skin: Water hydrates the body cells including skin cells, so your skin becomes healthy from inside & glow from outside. Drinking water also leads towards the reduction of the skin acne problems that usually occurs due to disturbed inner body functioning when water improves inner functioning then acne problem will also be solved ultimately. Water washes out unhealthy toxins from blood & makes skin clear & allergy free.
• Hydrate Body Cells: Water hydrate your all cells of body & makes your all body healthy.
• Body Purifier: It acts as a cleanser into the body & purifies our body from all the destroyed & wrecked cells by discharging/eliminating these from urine. When you drink water with empty stomach then it sanitizes the colon.
• Make Heart Healthy: By making your heart healthy it reduces the risks of heart attacks.
• Balance the Body Temperature: It controls the temperature of body. Make it balanced. When your body heated up then its only water that brings high temperature body to normal.
• Helps to Flush out Waste: Water is helpful to flush out the waste material & relaxes the kidney & liver.
• Resolve Bad Breath: It makes our breaths, gulp of air that comes out of mouth, odor free.
• Smooth Movement of Muscles: Allows Smooth movement of joints & muscles. It let you allow moving freely. It maintains the elasticity of joints.
• Relieve Thirst: When we feel thirsty then its only water that relieve our thirst in true meaning. It moistens our mouth & lips as well as the tissues of nose & eyes.
• Improves Immune System Functioning: Water improves the immune system functioning by providing defensive abilities against infectious diseases.
• Water-as a Disease Preventer: Water Reduce the Risks of Diseases such as cancer, diarrhea, head pain, stomach disease etc.
• Hydrate Brain: by hydrating the tissues & cells of brain it makes a person to think in a better way, to perform regular tasks in an effective way.
• Reduce Dark Circles & Make Hairs Healthy: Water also helps in reducing dark circles plus it contributes into hair growth & healthiness.
• Give Energy: After drinking water you feel quite energetic. So, water provides an energetic feel to you.
In short words, water is important for us. It has a strong connection with our whole body, with brain, with muscles, with kidney, liver, lungs, mouth, eyes, skin, hairs, digestive system, immune system, blood, mind etc. Water not just put our thirst to an end but it necessary for life existence. Every living creatures such as human beings men, women, older, younger, kids, newborns as well as animals, birds as well as plants need water. So, we can say “Water is another name of life”.