How to maintain your weight during Ramadan
Ramadan is a blessed month on the Muslims by their God because in this month all the evils are stopped and the Satan is chained by the God. In the whole year we do our weight maintain but in the month of Ramadan the weight is started to increasing that is wrong thing .There are many ways to reduce the weight it doesn’t mean I want to say you that start your dieting because it can do you weak and weak person can’t fulfill his jobs accurately According to the Islam it is a ordered that eat healthy but not in large quantity in the Sheri eat proper which you can afford for your whole day and after breaking your fast (aftar) not eat too much because at that time your stomach is quite empty and when you eat in much quantity at once then think what the condition of your stomach so here I have some tips which can help you to maintain your weight in the Ramadan because after Ramadan the eid event is also held so control on yourself when you are eating anything.
• In the Sheri drink water only 2 glasses because now a days the summer seasons on its peak and the Ramadan is also here so not eat too much oily prathas and the butter in the Sheri because all the day you will feel heavy .
• When you have done your Sheri eat some pieces of cardamom it will save you from hunger during fasting
• In the Sheri eat two dates it will give you energy to spend your fast
• Drink milk but without the cream it will increase your weight and don’t add sugar rather drink it as such
• When you will free from the Sheri and fajar Namaz then go in your lawn or any garden where do some walks means in the common routine you do 50 to 60 round but in Ramadan only 15 are enough
• When you have done your Sheri or aftari 5then never sit and lying because it can create the fat on your body rather do walk otherwise your tummy will be increased in the Ramadan and your weight start to increase from your tummy
• Avoid from the greasy and oily foods like samosas , pattices , burgers etc and in the aftari don’t eat the junk food because it can damage your stomach
• Stay away from the sugary items because it is full of calories and calories are not good for the body you can eat honey and the fruits at the place of sugar
• In the aftari only use the water ,fruits and the fresh juices because all the things are hygienic for the stomach and the it can be caused the dairia which cases are in front of us in daily basis.
• Continue your exercise and walk because it will keep you healthy and active keep one thing in your mind when you do exercise in fasting then it will maintain your blood level
• Don’t eat the caffeine and alcoholic drinks because these are the second name of disease and it can spoil our kidneys and bone marrows and make us addicted
• Green tea is a best in Ramadan to keep you fresh and maintain your balance and in the Sheri or aftari take green tea without sugar
• Never eat junk but vegetable homemade soup can you drink because it is full of nutrients and all the iron can be got by the vegetables daily use the fruits in your Sheri and aftari because if you will become weaker from your inner then you can’t able to keep you must fast.
never skip the Sheri because if you will skip the Sheri then you will eat too much in the aftari and the weight becomes increase very fast so eat but live in the limits. But Ramadan’s a month of blessing in this sacred month leave your all bad habits and move towards the good habits and not do much attention on your weight losing just eat and keep yourself healthy.