Complete Guideline on Your Skin Tone & Lipstick Color:
When it comes to make-up then I think lipstick becomes very necessary for you. Without lipstick your makeup looks very incomplete while on the contrary if you never apply anything on face & just apply lipstick then it seems as you are ready to go. Yes, lipstick has the power to enhance your overall look. So, you cannot ignore the power of lipstick in order to beautify your personality.
In your beauty box, you have a wide range of lipsticks in brighter colors, darker colors, soft shades, matte, glossy & so on. So, some ladies like to wear all shades of lipsticks without the fear whether this shade will suits on me or not while some like to stick only with one color. But I think both type of ladies are making big fashion mistake. I think they should follow the rules of fashion so that they can look stunning not so boring or over-confident. Today’s topic is about how you can choose best lipstick colors according to your skin tone.
We have seen in many cases that when a lady saw a lipstick color on the lips of a super model, on a celebrity who attends a red carpet function or in a drama or in movie, then this fashion conscious lady buy the same color lipstick from the market but unfortunately this color never suits on her face. What’s the reason behind? The reason is your skin tone because the color never goes best with your skin tone & that’s why it looks odd on you. So, what you should do. Just read the following important points that help you to choose right & rock in party by applying right color of lipstick!
1) First of all determine your skin tone. For determining, you need to look towards the veins of your wrist. Look at vein of your wrist, if these are blue then you have cooler skin tone & if these are green then you have warm skin tone, if in between blue & green then you have neutral skin tone.
2) Mostly the olive skin tone is considered a neutral skin tone. For this skin tone the nude, pink, red, browns, orange, fuschias & peach color lipsticks are considered best.
3) For fair skin tone I mean cooler skin tone the bold colors such as red is best. The deep color suits on cool skin tone. They should avoid too much light & soft color but keep in mind that some shades of nudes & beiges lipsticks also flatters on fair completion.
4) The dark skin tone I mean warmer complexion ladies & girls should try Deep plums, ruby, berries & red lipsticks but they should avoid wearing pale colors of lipsticks & orange. They can also try deeper shades because these shades will look best as well as wine-colored, coppers & bronzes shades.
5) Keep in mind that darker shades makes lips looks smaller while brighter shades makes lips to look bigger so if you have already smaller lips & you apply dark color lipstick then your lips will look more smaller & vice versa. So, keep your lip size into the mind before applying lipstick.