Admittedly it’s a fact that some specific colors suit on particular skin tones. Take inspiration from celebrities who always seem wearing such color clothes that are right for their skin tones. Well I am a dark skin girl and find it right to share my experience as well. One thing I have come to know about dark skin tone is that, bold and dark colors suit them most for example my sister wear red but it does not compliment her complexion as much, on the other hand I find red the best of all that flatter my skin tone and make my face popping. Before discussing all the selective color tones let me mention some points away from suited colors to dark or any other skin.
- It’s your personality also that makes any outfit stand out whether for dark or cool skin tone.
- If we are going to select any color, first determine your skin tone if it is dark then it is further categorized into medium dark and too dark.
- Observe colors that glow out your skin tone because your personal observation counts too much in deciding colors of clothes and important to experience.
- Your confidence to carry any dress can rank you in versatile people who just make every color fit for their unique personality.
- Your eyes color, body shape and hair are also great participants in popping any color outfit, for example red color flatters mostly the girls with brown eyes.
Yet these points are important but it’s pretty to discuss about that colors which are best for dark skin tone ladies. To know about your skin tone a common test that can be done is to check out your wrist if the color of your vein is blue you will be ranked in cool skin tone but if it represent green vein then you belong to warm skin tone. Well let’s have a brief discussion about colors that suit on dark skin tone girls.
Well dark skin ladies must go with ivory and pastel shades instead of sparkly white, because white color make their undertone more prominent that looks odd even. If they try ivory or light shades of whites then it would be a heavy deal to balancing up the skin and color tone of dress.
If you are thinking to go with brown shades then move on and select another because brown just mix up your natural features and does not make your beauty prominent.
Bold colors like red, orange, green, blue and yellow are considered best for dark skin ladies as they pop up their color complexion and do not muddle up appearance.
To highlight your face features neutral shades of dresses are another choice for. The neutral shades compliment dark skin in the most alluring way.
For black color outfit, Yay or Nay? However black color is recommendable for any girl but it does not flatter dark skin due to the close tone of skin, but if you go with combination then it would be sophisticate to have black in your dress. In some cases it has been seen black color is suitable for medium dark skin tone girls and for this purpose your observation will prove handy information for choosing this color outfit.
Teal blue and green shades are also fit for any dark skin tone lady on the other hand mustard yellow or pastel yellow is right.
Avoid gray color because it does not flatter any dark tone skin.