Bathroom needs to clean out on daily basis but sometimes you become careless because of having load of much work. And when it comes to clean the appliances it becomes a tougher task to do as the stains and grime make the appliances look filthy. Shower cleaning is always favorite for me because I have found some effective ways to clean it all but earlier it was a fed up thing for me to go to washroom and apply the harmful chemicals and look at the shower with a disastrous look. So skip the chemical based products and go with homemade things that work well, believe me, which is why I am going to narrate some ideas that are helpful+effective.
Well mostly ladies hate to scrub the appliances like shower, tub, tiles and sink but don’t worry vinegar and other products will help you to get rid of the old methods. My mother was used to clean out bathroom with acid that is not good for appliances so I took the whole hold in my hand and explore some tremendous ways of cleaning. Once I had given the different ways of wiping dirt and stains from sinks so relatively the methods and products are quite same. Let we go to find those efficient process that every house lady must know.
Dawn and vinegar:
Well there are two ways of making this liquid homemade cleaner for shower one is by giving heat and second is without heat.
• Take the one cup of vinegar and put it to microwave
• Give the heat for about 1-2 minutes but you don’t need to give it heat again and again
• Take out and pour it into the spray bottle
• Mix the dawn liquid was into vinegar and shake it rightly
• Just take the spray bottle and pour the cup of vinegar but you may have more vinegar if you want to use it for many times
• Mix the dawn to make the strong cleaner for cleaning the shower
You can spray this liquid to shower and let it be there for half an hour. Rub it with sponge and wash it with water, you will see the results in having sparkly shower.
Vinegar and baking soda:
Vinegar is the must-have item for kitchen according to our elders so keep it there always in kitchen that can help you both in cooking and cleaning the appliances that is why I am giving you a simple recipe of making the shower cleaner paste.
• Take 2-3 table spoon of baking soda in a pot
• Pour 3-4 spoons of vinegar into baking soda
• Mix the paste but it’s up to the need of paste whether it demands more vinegar or not
• Apply the paste correctly to shower and make yourself busy in doing other work
• Go to washroom after45 minutes and rub the mixture with sponge
• This will wipe all the grimes and stains on shower
Lemon vinegar and baking soda:
This very method of cleaning shower is very effective for sink too so get it be handy that is easy and natural and avoid all the chemicals that is harmful for your appliances.
• Sprinkle the baking soda on shower
• Pour the vinegar into spray bottle and spray it upon the baking soda
• Cut the lemon into two pieces and rub on the paste
• After rubbing the whole material let it be there for 1 an hour
• Wash it off and look the shine of shower
Try to clean the appliances on daily basis so that you may not get trouble while cleaning them after a long time.